What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dj30417

XX drive an OG Raptor and a Winnie
Reaction score
Yo I put in like 50 bucks of gas last week and it was like 4.64 a gallon. This morning I went on base and it was 5.04, ******* ridiculous.... LEAVING BASE WHEN I FILLED UP IT WAS 5.21.
Absolutely ridiculous. This is coastal SC.

Attachments

• FCAB1E89-EF4A-403C-9A0D-E5D3D9553AD1.jpeg
    FCAB1E89-EF4A-403C-9A0D-E5D3D9553AD1.jpeg
    171 KB · Views: 15

Frogger22

“Not all who wander are lost” Tolkien
Reaction score
And this is artificially low because of the depletion of our oil reserves. Once they stop that the prices will shoot back up. They trying to hang on long enough for the midterms before prices go nuts….C0B5DBFF-920F-4938-8645-09C184DF47F4.jpeg

djevox

Reaction score
Just wait…

And this is artificially low because of the depletion of our oil reserves. Once they stop that the prices will shoot back up. They trying to hang on long enough for the midterms before prices go nuts….View attachment 373559
I keep trying to tell my wife things are going to get bad when they stop giving a **** in November after midterms, and to stop buying something from Amazon every day like she’s trying to start her own Amazon warehouse.

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry, not exactly described best. It looks like the curve of the graphic under the "RAP" looks like its perfectly cut to go over the wheel well.

I can see what you mean, but the back area lines up with the tail light cut out. Also, that's where they are placed on the ad where I ordered them from from the person who designed them.

wjoutlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That seems like an artificially low number, especially with the hurricane bearing down in Florida and SC being a reasonable choice for those who evacuated.

Ordered the larger transmission oil cooler a couple days ago. I tow a 6'x8' enclosed cargo trailer a few times a year when I go camping. I don't load it down too much but I didn't like how hot the transmission got the last time I towed.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3742689559...d=link&campid=5338805043&toolid=20001&mkevt=1

This could be a given, but when you install it make sure you "prime" the system by filling the cooler. Should be able to get just under a quart of fluid in there; only use the ford stuff.

wjoutlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That seems like an artificially low number, especially with the hurricane bearing down in Florida and SC being a reasonable choice for those who evacuated.

This could be a given, but when you install it make sure you "prime" the system by filling the cooler. Should be able to get just under a quart of fluid in there; only use the ford stuff.
Thanks for the heads up on "priming" the larger cooler. I already know to do that, not my first rodeo. Used to be a big gearhead in high school and when I was too poor to take my vehicles to a shop.

I went ahead and ordered a gallon of the Ford Mercon LV to have some on hand. I also plan on changing out the power steering fluid and the front differential fluid since they both take Mercon LV.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up on "priming" the larger cooler. I already know to do that, not my first rodeo. Used to be a big gearhead in high school and when I was too poor to take my vehicles to a shop.

I went ahead and ordered a gallon of the Ford Mercon LV to have some on hand. I also plan on changing out the power steering fluid and the front differential fluid since they both take Mercon LV.
No worries, I figured, its more for the guy down the line who searches for the saudi style trans cooler and stumbles onto this thread.

I changed out the fluid on my power steering pump when I went to the GJ Motorsports filter and cooler. I started with my garage turkey baster to remove the fluid and then after like 10 minutes I said screw this and went to the West Marine and got an oil sucker. Works great on the jet ski too lol.

I didn't know that the front diff was Mercon LV. I would have just assumed it was 85W140 or something to that effect.