What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dudebrodude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yikes I’m not sure what’s worse, the pinched line on the missing clamp? I’m sure this photo was work in progress and that you don’t drive it like that?
Haha I think he did that just so fluid wouldn’t leak out while he’s figuring out placement/mounting. Otherwise, this reservoir would be just for show.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Yikes I’m not sure what’s worse, the pinched line on the missing clamp? I’m sure this photo was work in progress and that you don’t drive it like that?

Haha I think he did that just so fluid wouldn’t leak out while he’s figuring out placement/mounting. Otherwise, this reservoir would be just for show.

LOL

Yeah its empty and mounted just to figure out the setup, i put the hose on it cause i had to run in town and didnt want any dust etc to get in it. It’s currently not mounted..

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's easier to insert the axle into the hub if you slide the IWE over the axle first, then stuff the axle,(after lubing it up) into the hub. No jumping on the LCA to get the little 1/2" threaded end past the IWE cup.

Attachments

• IMG952022092495145808.jpg
    IMG952022092495145808.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG952022092395125346.jpg
    IMG952022092395125346.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 26

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
SVT decal from the good folks at nicedecal.com. It occurred to me that there is nothing very obvious in the cab that indicates that a GEN1 is the product of the Special Vehicle Team. This takes care of that. The Nice Decal folks were kind enough to make a decal that is considerably smaller than their usual. No extra charge and no shipping charge.

Aux switches and cluster! Also, if you have the Weathertech mats they make decals that replace the Weathertech ones that say SVT.