What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Scv mid travel done! Amazing kit, can’t thank @svc enough for such an amazing thorough setup. Took me 3 (10 hour) days start to finish. Would have been two days but the mig welder at the shop was acting up so I had to tig everything (all of day 2), which is better anyways. (Lower lockouts, bucket reinforcements, bypass mount and reservoir holders need to be welded)
Can’t wait to hit the whoops at 60
Now maybe I need 39’s… ️rabbit hole is deep

Note:yes the wrong hose clamps are on front reservoirs and waiting on the cv axles
View attachment 372751View attachment 372752View attachment 372753View attachment 372754
Saw @Eric_2am was selling 5 39’s toyo race mt’s on Instagram.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you leave off the brake shield on the SVC uprights? I'm just reassembling my original parts, but I might leave off that dust shield at least while I'm testing out everything.
My BMS kit didn’t have provisions to mount the oem brake shield, pure guess but I bet most don’t as well.

FerrousRaptor

Reaction score
Scv mid travel done! Amazing kit, can’t thank @svc enough for such an amazing thorough setup. Took me 3 (10 hour) days start to finish. Would have been two days but the mig welder at the shop was acting up so I had to tig everything (all of day 2), which is better anyways. (Lower lockouts, bucket reinforcements, bypass mount and reservoir holders need to be welded)
Can’t wait to hit the whoops at 60
Now maybe I need 39’s… ️rabbit hole is deep

Note:yes the wrong hose clamps are on front reservoirs and waiting on the cv axles
View attachment 372751View attachment 372752View attachment 372753View attachment 372754
Are the CV's part of the SVC kit? Or did you go with a different brand? I had to re-read your post to see you said you were still waiting on them cause I thought something was missing in those pics. Was thinking that's a lot of work and money for a 2wd Raptor lol. It looks amazing though, great work! I'm totally jealous.

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are the CV's part of the SVC kit? Or did you go with a different brand? I had to re-read your post to see you said you were still waiting on them cause I thought something was missing in those pics. Was thinking that's a lot of work and money for a 2wd Raptor lol. It looks amazing though, great work! I'm totally jealous.
There are two options for cv’s… the rcv ones that are 3k and just a longer shaft to rebuild the stock ones (included in kit) I had aftermarket cv’s that had a smaller spline so the shafts didn’t fit. so I had to order new oem cv’s to then rebuild with the longer shafts

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you leave off the brake shield on the SVC uprights? I'm just reassembling my original parts, but I might leave off that dust shield at least while I'm testing out everything.
Been gone for so long I don’t even remember when and why I ditched it lol

FerrousRaptor

Reaction score
There are two options for cv’s… the rcv ones that are 3k and just a longer shaft to rebuild the stock ones (included in kit) I had aftermarket cv’s that had a smaller spline so the shafts didn’t fit. so I had to order new oem cv’s to then rebuild with the longer shafts
Ah I see, thanks for the info. Really does look awesome, excited to hear how it rides for you!

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
SVT decal from the good folks at nicedecal.com. It occurred to me that there is nothing very obvious in the cab that indicates that a GEN1 is the product of the Special Vehicle Team. This takes care of that. The Nice Decal folks were kind enough to make a decal that is considerably smaller than their usual. No extra charge and no shipping charge.

Attachments

• Raptor SVT sticker 3.jpg
    Raptor SVT sticker 3.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 20