What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlueOvalF22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It helps but i dont thinks its a guarantee. Mine are all open and i rinse mine out during the winters. Once i can find them all ill spray and tape them.

Should pressure wash and blow gun them out a lot. Then spray the inside with wool wax or better yet surface shield. Then tape it off.
In the spring pull the tape and then repeat the above in the fall.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
My Lowe's didn't have the Zip tape so I just got wider Gorilla tape, we'll see how it holds up. I peeled the panel back from the C pillar but I'm lost. Where does one have to dig to find the drain tubes?

View attachment 371229View attachment 371232

When my parts come in. Ill try to get some good pics of the location of the rear tubes. Still unsure where the fronts run lol

I also have gorilla tape for this.

yoopercharged

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When my parts come in. Ill try to get some good pics of the location of the rear tubes. Still unsure where the fronts run lol

I also have gorilla tape for this.
I was able to locate them through the little hole in the front of the rear wheel wheels! Now I just need to figure out how im going to move them. Wire clotheshanger possibly.