What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! The job is not bad at all. I did break break the clips on the original reflectors during removal but the new LEDs went in pretty easily. The rear facing turn signals were very easy. All told, it probably took me an hour but I did have to sand down the clips on the puddle lights to get them to hold. All of the lights are Ruxifey brand from Amazon so we will see how they hold up over time.

Front Facing Turn Signal
Rear Facing Turn Signal
Puddle Lights
A night shot / video would be appreciated of those lights.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Well i guess the power steering flush is going to be my next job. Over the weekend when it hit in the 90s my steering started to whine a bit. Once it cooled off the following couple days it went back to sounding normal. So I checked the fluid just to see it maybe it was low. Nope but its dark and stinks. Idk if the smell part is normal but its just something I noticed also LOL Anyone know the type and amount of fluid needed off the top of their head. :)

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well i guess the power steering flush is going to be my next job. Over the weekend when it hit in the 90s my steering started to whine a bit. Once it cooled off the following couple days it went back to sounding normal. So I checked the fluid just to see it maybe it was low. Nope but its dark and stinks. Idk if the smell part is normal but its just something I noticed also LOL Anyone know the type and amount of fluid needed off the top of their head. :)
Assuming you are stock, probably mercon LV.