What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Coil the wires in a circle next time, it's neater and tidier and use zip ties if you have them. Nice job though.
Yeah i looked all over for my zips and couldn’t find them so i just used what i had. I know ive got plenty at work but my lights should be here Wednesday or Thursday. Lol

What does everyone run on the bigger fuse switches? Besides a winch im probably not getting one lol.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah i looked all over for my zips and couldn’t find them so i just used what i had. I know ive got plenty at work but my lights should be here Wednesday or Thursday. Lol

What does everyone run on the bigger fuse switches? Besides a winch im probably not getting one lol.
Use whatever you want, just use an inline rated fuse for the load. I have my back up lights in the rear bumper on their own fuse, etc. Your lights, etc will say the rated or fused amperage on the box, so just go by that, etc. Or ask @The Car Stereo Company , he has all that stuff memorized.

heybear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
must do performance mod. if you have to ask why, don’t worry about this one.

totally embarrassing ford didn’t do this from the factory to save a couple bucks.

helpful hints:
- take swaybar off at frame. 15mm bolts. everything else can stay together.

- have fresh, sharp drill bits and a center punch.

first side, one hour. second side, 30 minutes.

image.jpg

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
must do performance mod. if you have to ask why, don’t worry about this one.

totally embarrassing ford didn’t do this from the factory to save a couple bucks.

helpful hints:
- take swaybar off at frame. 15mm bolts. everything else can stay together.

- have fresh, sharp drill bits and a center punch.

first side, one hour. second side, 30 minutes.

View attachment 356994
What if im new and want to ask and worry about it? Lol