What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah gotta get some wire. Since i used what i had left for the kids car and my old sub lol.
Solder the wire together and then shrink wrap it, that's an abortion of wiring. If you don't do it right, it's going to fail again. Try your best to have all the wires the same length, if you take your time, it will go easy. I'm so disappointed that somebody did that to a raptor.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Solder the wire together and then shrink wrap it, that's an abortion of wiring. If you don't do it right, it's going to fail again. Try your best to have all the wires the same length, if you take your time, it will go easy. I'm so disappointed that somebody did that to a raptor.
Yeah no kidding, wonder if the other side is this bad also.

ive done many systems and rewire jobs itll be easy just time consuming since theres not much to get to on a couple wires.

Pyro3601

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can you get a replacement hardness for the door for a reasonable ish price. I know in GM land you can for about 100 CAD. So that's gotta be about the price of a Tim's double double down there. Then it's OE fixed and no splices to fail again.