What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How many miles are on your UCA's and lower ball joints? I replaced mine recently and so far no clunk. Front end is tight. Torquing the UCA's might help. My clunk went away for a little while when I replaced my struts.
About 30k for both, that helped immensely! Since then I think the LCA pivots work loose on mine, even with SPC cam nuts/bolts. Solid LCA pivots and adjustable UCAs would be nice, will invest in those someday…

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
im not driving much except to work so i just look at it, does that count on doing something. If it was mid spring i have a stuff i could get done to it…lol
Gas just went up to 1.96/liter here or 7.60 gallon for 87 octane, so I'm driving my jeep more for getting groceries and taking the dog out. This will give me a chance to detail it back to new condition for when gas gets cheap again and I can drive it and pick up chicks, LOL. Or, maybe I can convert it to electric.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gas just went up to 1.96/liter here or 7.60 gallon for 87 octane, so I'm driving my jeep more for getting groceries and taking the dog out. This will give me a chance to detail it back to new condition for when gas gets cheap again and I can drive it and pick up chicks, LOL. Or, maybe I can convert it to electric.
Go hybrid like a...

1646693097232.jpeg

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh suuuure. Eluminator is just 4 weeks out for delivery. Just need traction inverter (WTF is that?), control system (sounds suspiciously chippy, as in "chip shortage"), and battery (good thing you have a 5.5' bed, yer gonna need it for like seventeen group 27's so you can make it to the grocery store and back. If you're lucky). Is it just me or is the hp rating kinda sad? Even if you had one driving the front wheels and another driving the rear, it's...not impressive.