What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

heybear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
pics coming.

big day!

- spare tire moved to bed
- exhaust routed through spare area. did a 2:1 out of the muffler and ran single 3” back to bumper. HUGE increase in clearance with dovetailed bed. cant even see the exhaust.

this is what i came to write though. i want to ensure that this is gen i dudes only. as i really don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelers.

there was a gen ii in there that got a super fancy aftermarket full stainless exhaust installed.

look great. very shiny and pretty. the sound however, can only be described as… unfortunate.

if i get a gen iii this year, the exhaust will remain stock.

now i realize he can go lots faster than me and get better mileage doing it.

but, man, if you’re going to make noise. at least make good noise.

cheers all!

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Off to go buy some oil for the oil change soon. Probably just get some of that super tech oil to save some cash for now.

Well y’all are no fun. I figured i was gonna get some shiit for putting crap oil in :roflsquared: i didnt get that i went with the motorcraft oil. Lol

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well y’all are no fun. I figured i was gonna get some shiit for putting crap oil in :roflsquared: i didnt get that i went with the motorcraft oil. Lol
If you're dumb enough to put kmart oil in your truck, we're dumb enough to feel sorry for your pennyless a s s and leave it be, unless we don't like you.

Hilbilly Jack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, not just today but here goes - switched exhaust from loud, drony Roush to Ford Racing with dual mufflers and resonator, AFE rear diff cover and Amsoil, BedRug installed, Drone alarm with remote start (from phone) and GPS tracking and finally new Sony ES head unit with 10.1" screen yesterday.Gauges.jpg