What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Got a box of parts and they sent some free gloves, idk if it’s cause ive ordered a bunch of stuff over the last couple months or its cause one part is going to be late. Either way that was nice of them.

Attachments

• 5B40899F-527E-4AE6-BE14-CE5EA53B4DB7.jpeg
    5B40899F-527E-4AE6-BE14-CE5EA53B4DB7.jpeg
    187.7 KB · Views: 25

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man, our store shelfs are empty as it is from this supply chain fiasco don't add fuel to the fire!
I bet, do you think they will accomplish anything in the long run? Im for what they are doing for the reasons why, as no one should be forced to do anything by any Govt in my opinion. I just wonder how it will end. Its hit or miss here, sometime we go to the store and the shelves are full, other times not so much. My wife often times has to hit 2 or 3 to get everything on the list. Im hearing truckers may try doing something similar here.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man, our store shelfs are empty as it is from this supply chain fiasco don't add fuel to the fire!
We cant even get cereal up here, milk is now $5 for 2 litres (half a gallon), they just added a return deposit on milk cartons up here plus a recycling fee. FFS which is it? Return it or recycle it?? Getting Fuc ked both ways and Sunday up here.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I live about 45 mins from the Coutts boarder..... it's a damn mess down there. I don't wanna be seen or associated with it
Its a total embarrassment, bunch of scum ******* and shi tting everywhere, drinking and littering all over that town. It's not a protest anymore its an occupation, bunch of uneducated minorities wearing tinfoil hats.

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They are just bunch of selfless morons that just want to fight any involving the establishment.

I don't get people that don't want to get vaccinated and then don't want to wear masks either.
Then you have the vaccinated and boosted that think they don't have to wear mask.
Well, it's proven now that you can still get Covid albeit you won't get it ask sick and/or die.
This is a no brainer!!!

Last edited: