What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

heybear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Leave it like that! Sure makes changing the oil filter a piece of cake.
yup. this is my latest attempt at an easy oil change. what do you all think so far?

well it turns out that even when you follow the directions on the back of the box, some fitting is required.

i’ve been after it with the grinder for final dimensioning. but a tactical pause until tomorrow.

Anthony k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Strange that it doesn't line up all their pieces are machined on CNC machines so they should all be exact for each model truck. I would contact them and at least let them know the issues you had. Sorry for your woe's but hope you like them after your adjustment to the parts.
I make everything better

FiveOsvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rear drivers side door lock stopped working with the key fob. Quick search of YouTube led me to check the wiring under the rubber boot from the door to the truck, sure enough the purple wire that controls the lock was ripped right in half and another black wire had a cut in two places, repaired it all and it’s back up and running. Not sure how common this is but something to check before ripping your door all apart like I was about to do.

heybear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
image.jpgthanks to the SVC dudes for all the love. easy install. minor fabrication.

i’ll need to pray for USPS. i’m trying hard not to hate them. you will notice the light bar. and the lonely wiring. no lights.

my 6” rigid spots. they are in utah for some reason.

oh yeah. factory front bumper for sale. comes with the little square rigid lights. cheap! :)

Last edited:

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
View attachment 326950thanks to the SVC dudes for all the love. easy install. minor fabrication.

i’ll need to pray for USPS. i’m trying hard not to hate them. you will notice the light bar. and the lonely wiring. no lights.

my 6” rigid spots. they are in utah for some reason.

oh yeah. factory front bumper for sale. comes with rigid lights. :)

Minor fabrication lol I wouldn’t call cutting the frame minor but thats just me :hahano:
Ridgid light huh…

Looks great though!