What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

heybear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What did I do today?

I sat around waiting patiently for my SVC rear bumper to arrive. UPS apparently had some sort of tragic delivery accident. Not happy.

Also waiting (less patiently) for my JDM tune to arrive.

I'm sure they will all be more than worth it. Keep you all posted.

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What did I do today?

I sat around waiting patiently for my SVC rear bumper to arrive. UPS apparently had some sort of tragic delivery accident. Not happy.

I hate UPS. It took 11 days to get a package from Chicago. I'm in Milwaukee. 90 miles, 11 days. For whatever reason my package went to Florida via air, then back to Wisconsin via truck.

Shekkie2432

Reaction score
All mounted up! The two that I assume were on the front have some powdercoat damage. It almost looks like rust but my guess is it’s neglected brake dust that just ate away at the coating and maybe some light corrosion. I’ll lightly sand them when I have some time and touch up with some wheel paint.

I actually ended up buying the matching spare so I may experiment with seeing how the wheel looks stripped and clear coating the raw aluminum. If I like then I’ll do the rest. It’s low on my list of projects though.
1E9EF9D6-C0F8-4C6D-9813-D44A82FB71C1.jpeg

Shekkie2432

Reaction score
Today I tinkered around in ForScan for a few hours until I finally found where AND how to shut off my TPMS idiot light. One of the ways the ‘10s are different than the rest (GEM vs. BCM)……meaning that I found lotsa info on doing this for the ‘11-‘14 but nothing on the ‘10s.

726-02-01 in the GEM module. Change the existing entry to all zeros. Success!

Last edited:

heybear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What did I do today?

well UPS seems to have found my bumper. it’s apparently in portland now. which means it drove right past the direct route to my place.

supposed to be here tomorrow.

anyone placing bets?

:)

heybear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well UPS seems to have found my bumper. it’s apparently in portland now. which means it drove right past the direct route to my place.

supposed to be here tomorrow.

anyone placing bets?

:)
bumper arrived and installed.

most serious respect to SVC for a quality product.

serious body cutting coming up this weekend. dovetail here we go.... stay tuned.