What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Masked off the shocks and did some rust proofing before winter hits. did the whole rear/bed section and the rear fender wells. hoping to finish the rest this weekend. going to follow it up with some amsoil HDMP once snow is in the forecast. look forward to seeing how well it holds up during the winter months.

Thats the first thing i did when i bought the truck. I gave it a local dodge dealer (one of their mechanics
does work on my viper and does all the undercoating on trucks too), and had them use Mopar underbody treatment, some black underbody spray. They put it on the lift, took out the spare and all wheels off, taped off the whole truck and sprayed only undercarriage minus the frame. it sat there overnight to cure. The frame and rear the shocks and whatnot i finished off with Amsoil HP.

On the other note just picked up my truck from a local Ford Dealer. Sunroof repair. To be exact the whole track was replaced due to the fact it decided to brake. Total bill $1769 ...cost me $100 thank god for extended warranties/...

Last edited: