What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Oh, my bad. I am using Tapatalk Pro. It does not show the signature on my iPhone. I will see the web version of the thread for his signature.

LOL no worries!

I was like, why you don't understand :yuno:

gatechgolf

Reaction score
What is the bumper on your truck? It looks amazing!

It was a birthday present from my wife. I picked it out of course but I liked it the most because of the way it fits. I think it looks really clean...only setback is the giant MAGNUM. Whatever. It was super easy to install as well. Just a bolt on.

@Jimbo, thanks for the info on the Light Cannons. Got everything installed today and they look great.

Fellow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was a birthday present from my wife. I picked it out of course but I liked it the most because of the way it fits. I think it looks really clean...only setback is the giant MAGNUM. Whatever. It was super easy to install as well. Just a bolt on.

Best birthday present ever! As you stated, it looks very clean on the raptor.

rgvraptor85

Reaction score
cracks in the lenses due to oilfield traffic on lease roads but had gotten the truck used with them already on there so i am for sure buyin the lens protector...