What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gen1TillDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember trying to use the stock ones too, I couldn’t get past 18ftlbs without the bolts stripping because of the length of them….. sounds like i don’t need to be handling tools lol.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I remember trying to use the stock ones too, I couldn’t get past 18ftlbs without the bolts stripping because of the length of them….. sounds like i don’t need to be handling tools lol.

That's weird. I had no problems. I even tested the torque specs when removing and sure enough, they were exactly at 33 ft/lbs and I tightened all back to those specs with no issues. Checked the floor and bottom of the diff. this morning and all dry.

votive

Reaction score
@votive, first off well done on doing that whole thing by yourself! Second, let see some pictures of your truck (and maybe some fender measurements). Lastly, just cut the exhaust just in front of the axle. I'm very happy with that choice.

Sorry for the delay, it has been a busy week! Got an alignment on Tuesday ($140... Holy cow!) and the truck has been performing well. I'm not sure how much the truck lifted from stock but it's very noticeable just looking at it in person. The Deavers have been blowing me away! I'm still getting used to the Geisers. The front is definitely much firmer than before.

Here are my measurements. I unfortunately don't have any from stock height. This is with 100-150lbs in the bed. The Geisers are used so they're probably mostly settled. Maybe 100 on road miles with the Deavers so not sure how long it takes for them to settle.

Rear Pass - 43 1/8"
Rear Driver - 43 5/16"
Front Pass - 42 3/16"
Front Driver - 42 3/8"

Although it has a 1" rake (according to the measurements), it's hardly noticeable by my eye. I'm super happy with how the truck sits.

Here's some pictures:

Stock height:
IMG_5011.JPEG

Geisers on Mid, +3 Deavers.
IMG_5168.JPEG
IMG_5167.JPEG

Lots of wheel well showing now... time for 37's? :cool:

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Really nothing exciting. I changed ONE spark plug wire. Wasn't snapping last Friday. Incase you didn't know the Raptor is the wife's daly. I get weekends and Friday when she works from home. If I am lucky enough to not to be at work my self. LOL
I did buy an entire set I will do the rest when I change the plugs witch should be soon.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Think that is too close to leaf?

Exhaust in cab?? View attachment 410565View attachment 410566
Probably not an issue at all. I'd either cut an half inch back or even just have it at an angle if you're worried about it making contact. Exhaust into the cab shouldn't be an issue unless you're idling in the same position for an extended period of time. Even slowly moving traffic and you would be getting enough airflow.

This is both recommendations and self affirmations from someone who just did the post muffler, pre axle exhaust dump lol.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Probably not an issue at all. I'd either cut an half inch back or even just have it at an angle if you're worried about it making contact. Exhaust into the cab shouldn't be an issue unless you're idling in the same position for an extended period of time. Even slowly moving traffic and you would be getting enough airflow.

This is both recommendations and self affirmations from someone who just did the post muffler, pre axle exhaust dump lol.

I do idle it in the winter but i should have it redone by then lol.