Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have you looked into wheel dolly’s?

I don’t exactly have a bad back, but my toes tingle occasionally…….

Honestly it does make it so much easier, for when you get back to it.

I got one similar to this one:

what do you take me for? a metrosexual just learning about vehicles? im a mans man. i get other people to do it for me.....

i havent looked into those, i usually dont have a problem with tires, but 2 weeks out of surgery i cant lift much.

IDI-Charlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...I let the same person drive and he nose dived a jump and broke the oil spout too.
Must've been the same guy driving my truck at Rausch back in August. Lost the rear license plate and trailer plugs (found after nightfall on the track) as well as caused the fenders to be pushed up and not align correctly anymore.

Got some good pictures though ;)

dj30417

Reaction score
We’re sitting in the shared parking lot of a parts store and a bougie pizza shop, these two guys walk out and in front of me. I can’t hear what they are saying until the driver yells “oh my that’s the StayPuff Marshmallow truck”. I’m laughing too much two hours later to be offended.

dj30417

Reaction score
Driver’s dim headlight has been back and forth on whether it will burn…turns out it will and apparently gets super hot quickly. 41B85504-602A-4422-B2D1-5A6A161C9103.jpeg 1293242F-64CC-47A8-8EDB-51DCED408FFF.jpeg

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Must've been the same guy driving my truck at Rausch back in August. Lost the rear license plate and trailer plugs (found after nightfall on the track) as well as caused the fenders to be pushed up and not align correctly anymore.

Got some good pictures though ;)
we need to find this guy. cause he rolled my first raptor and has dented my skid plate multiple times

IDI-Charlie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we need to find this guy. cause he rolled my first raptor and has dented my skid plate multiple times

Hope he has deep pockets! Sounds like he owes us all a number of new parts.

He isn't the same one that's made you have to remove your shocks so often is he?

TomDirt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My truck was making sounds on hard left turns. Apparently, the IWE vacuum line was cut on that side. Any ideas on how to patch it temporarily? I'll go ahead and order a new iwe, but until then looks like I either find a small thin hard tube to jump across where the vacuum hose is cut, or glue on a larger piece of tubing like a bandage.

Attachments

• 20221007_105838.jpg
    20221007_105838.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 17