What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
doing a bunch of little maintenance things and getting the truck back to serviceable little by little. Lost my fender liners when going to the new svc kit so i'm scuffing them up and hitting them with some vht roll bar and chassis spray today. Drivers side seat trim finally gave up on me so I ordered new and it should be here today or tomorrow. One of my headlight turn signals is out so I got some replacements for them and the parking lights from diode showing up today. The support behind the grill is looking pretty beat so I'm going to pull it off and spray it with vht as well, thinking about spraying the grill with vht high temp plastic satin black while i'm at it and ordered new grill and side markers from morimoto while I have it disassembled. Next up is some IR squadrons and sdhq hood mounts for nightvision driving.

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score

wjoutlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
doing a bunch of little maintenance things and getting the truck back to serviceable little by little. Lost my fender liners when going to the new svc kit so i'm scuffing them up and hitting them with some vht roll bar and chassis spray today. Drivers side seat trim finally gave up on me so I ordered new and it should be here today or tomorrow. One of my headlight turn signals is out so I got some replacements for them and the parking lights from diode showing up today. The support behind the grill is looking pretty beat so I'm going to pull it off and spray it with vht as well, thinking about spraying the grill with vht high temp plastic satin black while i'm at it and ordered new grill and side markers from morimoto while I have it disassembled. Next up is some IR squadrons and sdhq hood mounts for nightvision driving.
@RLTW let me know what you come up with on the IR lights. I do lots of night vision shenanigans. My primary set of NODs are the RNVGs for me and my wife has a set of the ANVIS configured RNVGs. I have a Mod3b for a backup. I would like to put a set of IR LEDs behid the grill or set up somewhere inconspicuous.

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@RLTW let me know what you come up with on the IR lights. I do lots of night vision shenanigans. My primary set of NODs are the RNVGs for me and my wife has a set of the ANVIS configured RNVGs. I have a Mod3b for a backup. I would like to put a set of IR LEDs behid the grill or set up somewhere inconspicuous.
My current main set is a pair of l3 unfilmed white phos 2700+ fom (37snr) DTNVS. I use Baja designs for everything else so right now the plan is a pair of IR squadron pros on sdhq hood mounts and one IR S2 pro in the G&J third brake light.

Gen1TillDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had to push myself to stop procrastinating with the weather being nice (70) for the last day this week before it drops back to the mid 60s. Spent a couple hours fishing out and rerouting the sun roof drains and now to respray the waxoyl. Man i got dirty!! LOL

Excuse the dirty pic i found a huge dirty puddle and ran it lol.
Yeah I gotta fluid film the underside soon too