What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah thats a good 18-20 hr drive. I do miss nc though

Yeah aint no way I'd go north of MD. The north is entirely too arrogant, entitled, and fast paced. And that area is NJ/NY/CT lol. PA is weird, its 80% country side and 20% city aka 80% red and 20% blue.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Yeah aint no way I'd go north of MD. The north is entirely too arrogant, entitled, and fast paced. And that area is NJ/NY/CT lol. PA is weird, its 80% country side and 20% city aka 80% red and 20% blue.
Yeah i hear ya. They come ip here and get all entitled and pushy like they own everything but once you get up this far its a lot nicer

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
From yesterday:

Worked on the fenders a bit more. Had a buddy stop by and hang out while I worked on it. Winged creature was unphased by the noise and movement, just set there and made eye contact occasionally.

Also got the pinch welds ready for a “coating process” I came up with. Let’s hope I do a decent job and don’t create a good trap for water to rust my fire wall out lol.

7048D222-0650-41A0-9AC9-789B3A4B29B8.jpegB4BAA452-B914-44D8-841B-B8C95E1EDEA1.jpegAAF4BF05-5003-4D93-917F-62919E04683C.jpeg

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
From yesterday:

Worked on the fenders a bit more. Had a buddy stop by and hang out while I worked on it. Winged creature was unphased by the noise and movement, just set there and made eye contact occasionally.

Also got the pinch welds ready for a “coating process” I came up with. Let’s hope I do a decent job and don’t create a good trap for water to rust my fire wall out lol.

View attachment 355759View attachment 355760View attachment 355761

Its a government drone bird reminding you to pay your taxes..

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Its a government drone bird reminding you to pay your taxes..
Lol, Sounds a logical as anything we could come up with………

a neighbor up the hill has a bunch of bird feeders and so nothing is safe from bird poop. Interestingly enough this little guy (or gal) didn’t poop once on the truck or the wife’s car.

I did ask if there was any interest in becoming a carrier pigeon, but I didn’t receive a response.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol, Sounds a logical as anything we could come up with………

a neighbor up the hill has a bunch of bird feeders and so nothing is safe from bird poop. Interestingly enough this little guy (or gal) didn’t poop once on the truck or the wife’s car.

I did ask if there was any interest in becoming a carrier pigeon, but I didn’t receive a response.
Lol carrier pigeon. That honestly is the safest form of communication right now. But I digress before the suits show up on my door step and we all go to sleep for a good while.

This is a joke - I do not promote violence on a persons or said government who owns persons.