What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No pics, but I used my raptor and 12,500 lb winch to pull my daughter's friend's mom out of the snow... She was checking fence for cattle in a nearby field they are leasing this winter and got her suburban stuck like Chuck. I had her out in a jiffy.
This is your last warning, no pics next time and you get to go stand in the corner and look at pictures of Prius's.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No pics, but I used my raptor and 12,500 lb winch to pull my daughter's friend's mom out of the snow... She was checking fence for cattle in a nearby field they are leasing this winter and got her suburban stuck like Chuck. I had her out in a jiffy.
******* slacker, half the recovery is taking pictures of yourself.

giBeBqS.jpg

6dccFgP.jpg

funkified

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked up a pair of cheapy OEM halogen lights for $50 to tinker with. Just spare parts for a future retrofit. In the meantime, I will be doing the retro on my OEM HID's.....well maybe in spring theres some suspension work need to take care of first.0FF30B9D-43A8-4A3E-AD17-EF182D29FB05.jpeg

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Picked up a pair of cheapy OEM halogen lights for $50 to tinker with. Just spare parts for a future retrofit. In the meantime, I will be doing the retro on my OEM HID's.....well maybe in spring theres some suspension work need to take care of first.View attachment 338161
SO those ones are regular f150 lights, right? And you're going to install those while you "play" with your Raptor ones? Cheap enough.

funkified

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SO those ones are regular f150 lights, right? And you're going to install those while you "play" with your Raptor ones? Cheap enough.
Initially I thought this but I didn’t consider the wiring differences between HID and halogen LOL. I’ve done retrofits in a day or two before so I don’t think it’s gonna be a lot of downtime anyways.

Worst case scenario I have spare OEM lenses that are in good shape

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Cleared off the snow and drove around the side roads and back roads! This was our overnight snowfall, the storm is still going strong. Closest thing this northern Raptor will get to sand dunes...snow drifts!

Tires worked great in the snow, I had BFG's and Nitto's on my last two F150's, but these Duratrac's are now my year-round tire of choice!

View attachment 337471
Yup way more snow drift up here too lol

Not to be a negative guy. I can no longer support duratracs like i used too. New they’re amazing in snow and off road driving and fairly quiet. 6 months out they seem to go to crap. They wear fast and get noisy, and they eventually get the rumble feel/vibration with braking

Idk if its something they changed or if they are just going cheaper with the quality but i used to run these and really like them. Hopefully it was the last couple sets i had bad luck with and you get a good set.