What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

funkified

Full Access Member
Reaction score
installed a lower door trim/moulding as it was completely missing. Accidentally bought one for a SCREW, but i just cut it and used to clips to fix some of the broken bits on the passenger side. Also, did some paint touch ups on the tailgate. Checked my oil and have not burned a drop since the big roadtrip at Xmas.

D74C1BEF-98A7-4CA1-9FA2-B82632D5B3F2.jpeg

Last edited:

mcbagpiper

Reaction score
Cleared off the snow and drove around the side roads and back roads! This was our overnight snowfall, the storm is still going strong. Closest thing this northern Raptor will get to sand dunes...snow drifts!

Tires worked great in the snow, I had BFG's and Nitto's on my last two F150's, but these Duratrac's are now my year-round tire of choice!

snow 2.jpg

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No pics, but I used my raptor and 12,500 lb winch to pull my daughter's friend's mom out of the snow... She was checking fence for cattle in a nearby field they are leasing this winter and got her suburban stuck like Chuck. I had her out in a jiffy.
I don’t know why, but I really thought “your daughter’s friends Mom” was going somewhere else with this post?