What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is this your first post on FRF? :buttkick: Picture of the motor and where you got it from, how many miles?
motor supposedly has 58k miles and is in alaska at the moment. 3-4 weeks until it shows up here. truck was hit in the passenger door. they claim the motor was not damaged. it comes with a 3 year 50k mile warranty so we will see

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
motor supposedly has 58k miles and is in alaska at the moment. 3-4 weeks until it shows up here. truck was hit in the passenger door. they claim the motor was not damaged. it comes with a 3 year 50k mile warranty so we will see
AK huh, hey free block heater!

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't they all come with one, I had to install the wiring kit onto mine that came with the truck new, was sitting in the Ford bag in the passenger door cubby.
I didn't think so, but maybe? Or maybe the heating element is in all of them but you pay extra for the cord? I've never lived that far north so all I've ever seen were the old-school aftermarket ones that you had to replace a freeze plug to install haha!

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So since last week I have been driving by this house with this truck stuck in the yard. I could tell they had been trying as it had its wheels a little deeper or in a different position every day. Well today I stopped by and asked if he wanted me to pull him out. Easy Peasy and he was very appreciative. Even made a new friend.

Attachments

• 70C1608F-B4EA-4C30-9212-06C86EA3365C.jpeg
    70C1608F-B4EA-4C30-9212-06C86EA3365C.jpeg
    222.8 KB · Views: 39