What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elMechanic

Reaction score
How r the ARH headers? What made you pick those over others? Looking to max sound and performance on my Corso Extreme exhaust.
Pretty good
I haven’t had a good time with the raptor since I installed it. Got some problems with it (not due to the headers) to deal with first.

i chose it because of recommendations from my friends

will give you a better feedback once I spend more time driving it

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Threw a couple codes this morning. P2195 and P2626. Considering the light has turned on and off intermittently on its own, I’m guessing there is a short somewhere. Moved the harness a bit where I think the short might be and cleared the codes. See if it comes back over lunch.

E09498F6-E5E1-4C0F-A4BC-A4273D375F13.jpeg

Hilbilly Jack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I'm getting old and my knees show it and the truck is on mid perch with 35's, I switched to some GoRino running boards that are still Raptor style but have stirrup steps. Then did a Duplicator bed liner and installed a BAK X2 bed cover. It's an awesome hard cover that rolls up out of the way but gives the bed some security. Also, car wash shows it does not leak!Bed cover.jpg

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well I'm getting old and my knees show it and the truck is on mid perch with 35's, I switched to some GoRino running boards that are still Raptor style but have stirrup steps. Then did a Duplicator bed liner and installed a BAK X2 bed cover. It's an awesome hard cover that rolls up out of the way but gives the bed some security. Also, car wash shows it does not leak!View attachment 212847
Nice property you have there!

SJC8713

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last night i had to replace my door lock actuator in the drivers door. The latch would fall down when opening the door and wouldnt allow it to close unless you flipped it back up. Lock/Unlock worked fine so must have just gotten weak. no more banging the door off the striker anymore.
Passenger door last night. Was starting to stick when opening the door i would have to pull the door pull twice for it to release.