What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Gen1 owners with Sunroof/Moonroof. What are you using for maintaining lubrication of the Sunroof Plastic Tracks?
Lithium grease?, dupont krytox?
dry silicone spray?

This is next on my ToDo list

Thankyou in advance

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Probably not what I'm suppose to use, but I'm just using regular bearing grease out of my grease gun, I use it on my sun visors too as they were starting to squeak a couple years ago, a little dab will do ya. I smear it into my tailgate and door latches as well every year.

Smokyray

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Espoza Loco and granddaughter walked up yesterday looking like I was about to chauffeur them someplace. "Let's put that Bad A$$ truck of yours to work today....
So, how many bags of mulch will a S-Crew carry?. (I know the book Max carry number)

Turns out it's almost 50 bags...ugh

C9-E3-F92-A-BD9-A-41-CC-BF31-CE4-EECE5-E1-C8.jpg

Got to drive somewhere today-
Check
Looked cool at mulch place
Check
Brownie points with wife:
Check
All in all a good day!
:)

mprice1234

Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Gen 2 people can count mulch bags just fine but have a hell of a time posting in the right place on the forum!

Espoza Loco and granddaughter walked up yesterday looking like I was about to chauffeur them someplace. "Let's put that Bad A$$ truck of yours to work today....
So, how many bags of mulch will a S-Crew carry?. (I know the book Max carry number)

Turns out it's almost 50 bags...ugh

C9-E3-F92-A-BD9-A-41-CC-BF31-CE4-EECE5-E1-C8.jpg

Got to drive somewhere today-
Check
Looked cool at mulch place
Check
Brownie points with wife:
Check
All in all a good day!
:)

85eurocarrera

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really would like a A.R.E. Z series topper, but for now, this will work. My brother removed this shortly after he purchased his ‘17 Raptor for a Back Flip. Wasn’t sure it would fit....

Now onto sourcing some new rear shocks. The fronts are plentiful. This truck desperately needs them.1E7D4931-BF7F-444F-8C64-76B68AA01A2A.jpeg

BMONTES

Reaction score
Completed the fuse 27 relocation. It took a little over an hour for my incompetent ass. But it got done, my soldering job was crap. I should have used the self soldering heat shrink tube I bought, but I decided to try and solder. It was was a ball of solder. Hooked up everything and started the ignition when I was done. I was a little stressed, when the truck took a little bit longer to turn over when I started it up the first time. But now she starts up smooth again. One less thing to worry about. If anyone else in the LA area needs a hand with this let me know.

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wonder how many new parts I can stack in the garage before I get yelled at. Just ordered a bunch of BD lights, some brackets, new ICOM radio and everything else that you have to buy with it.

Still waiting on the bumper from KHC. Should be here soon based on their initial timeline. Also means that winch and all of its stuff is sitting in a pile right now.

Also waiting on the brake kit and stainless lines from Freedom Motorsports, which are going to be a few inches longer to deal with the ICON stage 4 kit, which I was going to be lazy and have the dealer change, until they told me it was a grand in labor. Dafuq. Guess I’ll be doing that myself when the stuff arrives.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk