What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ordered Eibach front springs and a set of shocks from Shocks by Hammer....Just spent 51 minutes on the phone with the guy (past 8pm on a Saturday his time) and he's in the shop working on shocks and answering the friggin phone...my kind of guy!!

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Full rewire and added littlefuse upfitter

Upfitter A
1-40 OnX6
2-20 amber OnX6
3-laser s1 spots
4-exhaust cutout

Upfitter B
1-bumper flush s2 white wide
2-“GJ” s2 white spot and wide
3-“GJ” s2 amber flashing combo
4-rear locker

a56cadaecd550d4626e791e991e01a06.jpg072ae0f5cc0092bfb25103464f59cd49.jpgf719c0a9b34fa5d23c1a09af6dede400.jpg11cf0f4ae4a4c65f700df32ebf49090f.jpg5f3f4efb152afee5619f22204f567622.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

OK....school me real quick...where do I get a littlefuse up fitter??

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Was it tough to wire up? did the instructions make sense? I'm a little paranoid about wiring LOL...

The wiring is pretty much plug and play. Power and ground for the fuse block, and then it plugs into the back of the upfitter. You do tap into the original upfitter with two additional wires for ign power and lights. On that disregard the colours in the description and just go by the pins (2&8) which are purple and blue not purple and white that it says in the instructions.
The most difficult part is “clearancing” for the switch itself. It would be way easier to use the left pocket (if you don’t have a towing package) but it is worth the effort to use the right pocket which is kinda useless anyways.
For clearancing the hole I used an oscillating multi tool, if you don’t have one get one, because this made it a breeze, even cutting through the metal
The upfitter switch will need to be shaved down on the right hand side and I used an angle grinder with a sanding pad for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you get the wiring harness for the GJ that allows turn, backup, and so forth? That's what I'm ordering, be nice if it can all work together...sorry for the 50 questions routine LOL...

B E N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They managed to ruin a boot, mangle the left rod and twist the left clevis on my rack. Manager didn't seem to care, was only told to bring him a receipt for a boot after telling him it wasn't my fault like he tried to make it out to be. He has 40 years of experience though, so apparently he knows everything.

This sort of thing is why I spent my yesterday learning how to operate my Longacre tools. After I walked into my local firestone for a lifetime alignment and the guy said " we dont do alignments on raptors" that pretty much set me on the path of figuring it out. Its a lot of work, but it also gave me a bunch of insight to what is going on in the front of my truck (pretty sure I have bent upper arms :/ ) At this point the only things I am willing to source out are axle rebuilds and tires. I really hope you get this worked out!
0411210846.jpg

Last edited:

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Waiting to hear from a higher up at Firestone, guys screwed my alignment over right good and the manager there didn't seem to care. Asked for a specific tech by name that can do alignments via UCAs, wasn't given him and wasn't told I wouldn't be getting him. Nobody told the tech "that knows what he's doing" that my UCAs were adjustable or my tie rods had nuts under the boots that need loosened - despite me making it clear multiple times prior to my appointment, as well as to the guy that took my keys. Just set my toe and let the thing go. Truck pulls to the right, by the way.

They managed to ruin a boot, mangle the left rod and twist the left clevis on my rack. Manager didn't seem to care, was only told to bring him a receipt for a boot after telling him it wasn't my fault like he tried to make it out to be. He has 40 years of experience though, so apparently he knows everything.
a similar experience is what brought me to this forum. tech told me he needed to cut one of my rpg tie rods to get the toe right. and my favorite " they do it all the time" haha i facetimed RPG and was like wtf? they were like no def not. those rods work on thousands of trucks. of coarse the manager was upset after i showed him they were wrong and just didnt know what they were doing. I asked them to lower the truck and get it off the lift so i could leave their chop shop and never return! hhah

now i recommend to everyone who has similar setups, always be overly clear with what needs to be done, show them the boots, the adjustments and how it needs to be done. id rather a techs intelligence be insulted vs my truck messed up.