What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Had my shocks rebuilt at DC Shocks in San Dimas. Took about 3.5hrs. The ride feels much smoother. Now just over 100,3XX miles, so it was do.

Next on the list is spark plugs. I was quoted $390 for labor, I supply plugs, boots, and wires. What do you guys think?
Yeah, its an ugly job, I had the dealer do mine, lol. I only did plugs though.

Ruckus08

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Had my shocks rebuilt at DC Shocks in San Dimas. Took about 3.5hrs. The ride feels much smoother. Now just over 100,3XX miles, so it was do.

Next on the list is spark plugs. I was quoted $390 for labor, I supply plugs, boots, and wires. What do you guys think?
If your rig is sans supercharger it’s a pretty simple job, just need right tools and patience/half day. I did mine with SC and wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy. I have write up somewhere on here if you’re considering.

BMONTES

Reaction score
If your rig is sans supercharger it’s a pretty simple job, just need right tools and patience/half day. I did mine with SC and wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy. I have write up somewhere on here if you’re considering.

Hey Ruckus, thanks for the input. I think i read your post already. Between work and the family I don’t have the time right now. I’m cool with the labor cost, but not excited haha. The next cheapest place quoted me $600 for labor only and then Firestone quoted me $1100. So I fee better with $390 and the shop is reputable enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTRaptor20