What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its too hot to golf so I explored an old motocross track/drag strip 25 mins from my front door. Went by myself and planned on staying on flat roads which lasted about 30 mins. Found a massive open wash and bridge being built. Went down the wash for a few miles and was forced to turn onto a UTV trail that was too narrow. Earned my pinstripes and easily climbed stuff I had no business on. Also messed up my 28 day old alignment pretty good. Brake Masters has a 90 day warranty and put it back to spec at no cost. This truck is incredible for being stock.

Oh and after my last "Mexico" adventure I have developed a metal on metal rattle behind the rear seat up by the back window. Only happens over large bumps in the rear end. I can't seem to find it and may have to remove the rear seat. I first thought the bed was hitting the cab and maybe I broke a bed mount but it sounds like its inside. Sound familiar?
I’m not sure where the OEM jack is on the SCAB, but I had a similar experience with the metal to metal sound in my SCREW and it was where I didn’t put the tire lug bar back in the case properly and it was hitting the jack, took a while to locate. Just a thought.

JefeAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m not sure where the OEM jack is on the SCAB, but I had a similar experience with the metal to metal sound in my SCREW and it was where I didn’t put the tire lug bar back in the case properly and it was hitting the jack, took a while to locate. Just a thought.
The jack is behind the driver under the rear seat. This sounds like its right at the window level where the middle seat belt box is but I will definitely check that thanks.

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The jack is behind the driver under the rear seat. This sounds like its right at the window level where the middle seat belt box is but I will definitely check that thanks.
Hmmm, well that’s probably not it then. The SCREW has it tucked under the R/R pax seat in what I call the drug tunnel. I kept reading the owners manual, looking for it, back to the owners manual, looking for it, came to FRF and discovered the secret.

JefeAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have developed a metal on metal rattle behind the rear seat up by the back window. Only happens over large bumps in the rear end. I can't seem to find it and may have to remove the rear seat. I first thought the bed was hitting the cab and maybe I broke a bed mount but it sounds like its inside. Sound familiar?
Jack was slightly loose but the noise is still there. Here'a vid of it: https://imgur.com/K82Ggn4