What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Honestly that is the style I wish I put on mine, the brodozer mag hytec one that I have just doesnt do it for me anymore. I watched that Banks video of dif covers and it blew my mind.

Yea, sort of wish I knew about the spicer before I got the Mag hytec on my truck. Never have had an issue with one yet, on various trucks and 100k+ combined miles, but don't think it was worth double over the spicer.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea, sort of wish I knew about the spicer before I got the Mag hytec on my truck. Never have had an issue with one yet, on various trucks and 100k+ combined miles, but don't think it was worth double over the spicer.

It took me about 50k miles to finally do the differential fluid change, I'm only at 64k now so I can probably wait until I hit 100k to make that swap.

JefeAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took the Roush exhaust off and picked up a Corsa muffler from the Volant supplier. Many people dont know that Volant and Corsa use the same muffler. Had a local exhaust shop make new intermediary and axle pipes and dumped it above the axle. The Roush was a deeper, lower tone that had some drone on the highway. The Corsa is much more aggressive at first start and wide open throttle but cruising at any speed is super quiet.

Muffler and custom piping was about $550 and sold my Roush exhaust for $350. I love it, best $200 I've ever spent on a mod. 2 videos:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAaYkpJnKCG/

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I finally solved my inadequate backup lighting problem to my satisfaction. Ever since Ford abandoned brass-based backup light bulbs went to cheaper and dimmer blade-type backup bulbs, owners have complained about not being able to see where they're going while in reverse. I had replaced the factory bulbs with LEDs and added four mini-LEDs, and wasn't satisfied.

But www.superbrightleds.com have 2-inch modular LED light cubes (https://www.superbrightleds.com/mor...ff-road-work-light-10w-900-lumens/1699/12999/) that solve the problem with authority. They have a cast aluminum housing which serves as a heat sink, and the housing is sealed, submersible, and dustproof. It has a 10 watt CREE LED, polycarbonate lens, stainless steel mounting hardware, a robust wiring harness, and a lifetime warranty. The cubes can be physically ganged together, and each cube comes with the hardware to accomplish that. The housings are available in white or black (I think the white ones are for boating purposes), and there are four beam patterns available: 10 degrees, 30 degrees, 60 degrees, and 120 degrees. I bought a pair of 60 degree cubes in black.

I am very satisfied with the quality of the product, and very satisfied with the results. I have no affiliation with www.superbrightleds.com other than being a customer.

Raptor Backup Lights.jpg

Last edited: