What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Buzzard2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Polished my wheels, rotated the tires, removed the Method center caps and now waiting for my new Chief Machining center caps to be powder coated, engraved and shipped if Ohio ever comes back on line.

Buzzard2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed pedal commander today. I hope we run out of quarantine days before I run out of money or things to buy for the truck!

I always run out of money before I run out of things to buy. The truck is the cheap part the accessories are where you spend the money!!

JefeAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TSW is offering a rebuilt set of 4 shocks for $400 plus your stock shocks until April 25. Free shock refinishing included. Think Im going to jump on this deal since I have 53K on the stock shocks.

95% street driven. They recommended schrader valves($25 each) and a softer bushing up top for a plush ride on the street(under $25 each). Stock springs are fine but I will inspect them and I think Ill stay bottom perch. Anything else I should have them do?

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TSW is offering a rebuilt set of 4 shocks for $400 plus your stock shocks until April 25. Free shock refinishing included. Think Im going to jump on this deal since I have 53K on the stock shocks.

95% street driven. They recommended schrader valves($25 each) and a softer bushing up top for a plush ride on the street(under $25 each). Stock springs are fine but I will inspect them and I think Ill stay bottom perch. Anything else I should have them do?

Great deal. Just put the rebuilds from TSW on today. Also added some Powerstop Z36 brakes and rotors while at it.

Got the schrader valves and cold weather seals. My rebuilds were bought from here at mid perch and it is a nice change from stock.

Paid $800 for all four. Might pull the trigger on rebuilding the olds ones now since the price is so nice.

E2D76FA6-0CEB-4A02-ABF0-A0A4F0A99E2B.jpeg 8E7BF6D8-0FCA-4901-9454-FE7D9FF1F14C.jpeg 9BC13E5F-AF49-401F-927B-41FE84DA147C.jpeg