What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
- washed your truck
- new tires and rims (Gen 2)
- Boss 379 side badge
- red SVT
- blacked out the side mirror amber markers
- tinted windows
- stubby antenna
- mid perch
???

Only one guess! You win i suppose[emoji23]
f570badc4dce71c237096bb005aca888.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes... not a Raptor. But I swapped my front end to the Gen 1 suspension and added Eibach coils and Camburg upper control arms. The added width needed new fenders and the OEM Raptor fenders were too pricey for what they are so I went with 3” flattop fiberglass from McNeil Racing. Fittment is great and the gel coat is flawless, will be having them painted Oxford White to match in April.

View attachment 140282

View attachment 140283

View attachment 140284

View attachment 140285

Poser

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol. What is it for? A supercharger you put on?

That is the engine in the Raptor...

"The 6.2 L (379 cu in) V8 is the main variant of the Boss engine. The V8 shares design similarities with the Modular Engine family such as a deep-skirt block with cross-bolted main caps, crankshaft-driven gerotor oil pump, overhead cam valve train arrangement, and bellhousing bolt pattern. In particular, the 6.2 L features a two-valve per cylinder SOHC valve train with roller-rocker shafts and two spark plugs per cylinder, as well as dual-equal variable cam timing. Just as notable is that they use a much wider 4.53 in (115.1 mm) bore spacing (compared to the Modular's 3.937 in (100.0 mm)), allowing for the use of larger bore diameters and valves. The 6.2 L V8 has a bore diameter and stroke of 4.015 in × 3.74 in (102.0 mm × 95.0 mm). It has lightweight aluminum cylinder heads and pistons, but makes use of a cast-iron cylinder block for extra durability since most applications for the engine will be trucks"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Swacer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes... not a Raptor. But I swapped my front end to the Gen 1 suspension and added Eibach coils and Camburg upper control arms. The added width needed new fenders and the OEM Raptor fenders were too pricey for what they are so I went with 3” flattop fiberglass from McNeil Racing. Fittment is great and the gel coat is flawless, will be having them painted Oxford White to match in April.

View attachment 140282

View attachment 140283

View attachment 140284

View attachment 140285

That could quite possibly be the ugliest grille I've ever seen. Christ thats painful.

Roush2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really??? He’s a poser yet you’re trolling in the Gen1 forum!!! Shouldn’t you be answering weed wacker questions with the Jenny’s in your own forum??? Food for thought you probably shouldn’t get a lot of these guys going here in this forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk