What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

What doing? Sound deadening?

Buddy of mine spilled an entire 44oz Dr. Pepper w/cherry syrup in the seat. Taking the seat apart to clean it and the pad under the floor carpet is soaking wet. He said he would help clean it up but I am not waiting to do it on his schedule because its already been a week, so here I am.....

Gary E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buddy of mine spilled an entire 44oz Dr. Pepper w/cherry syrup in the seat. Taking the seat apart to clean it and the pad under the floor carpet is soaking wet. He said he would help clean it up but I am not waiting to do it on his schedule because its already been a week, so here I am.....

He's going to owe you a case of beer or a fifth of whiskey for that.

Sozzy12

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I put it off to the side by flipping the factory mount over and drilling into the bumperette and using rivnuts.

View attachment 118452

Thought about finding an ecobEcob bracket, but wasn't sure it would fit on the Raptor bumper... Ended up drilling holes in the flip bracket and mounted it to the original holes. Much better.
Now for some cubes next to the fairlead...

IMG_20190202_151934667.jpg

IMG_20190202_151922457.jpg

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Holy cow, that's awful. I'd rethink my definition of "buddy" and never allow him in my truck again.

tractorpole

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool I have the same one but with black thread. was not too difficult to install. Taking the wheel off to finish stitching it made it a lot easier.
the biggest bonus is in the summer time it doesn't feel as hot if the wheel is in direct sunlight while parked.

Last edited: