What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WRCRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I installed my GJ motorsports Third brake light yesterday and it is very cool. I did amber S2 sports on the outside and a clear S2 Pro center. I did the reverse harness set up and it was top quality. I had some interaction with Tom (GJ) and Keith (LVJ) and they were great wot work with, Highly recommend.

D

Deleted member 12951

What antenna is everyone using on top of their GJ Motorsports 3rd brakelight for Snoball? Should I be concerned using an antenna with a spring base?

I already had the Laird B1322N and so far it has been working fine but also purchased the Browning BR158S as shown on GJM’s website as a backup antenna to carry for now.

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This mornings chores for blue...
New front 2.5's at midperch
New cv axles
New iwe vacuum line (boy that is nice and pretty inexpensive)
New front abs sensors

748d8c5148d61718fbf743c5a1bd28d1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I too have a 2011 and I am very interested in following this restore effort. Have you considered a separate thread listing everything you are doing (or plan to do) to your truck? Also, how many miles on the truck?

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I too have a 2011 and I am very interested in following this restore effort. Have you considered a separate thread listing everything you are doing (or plan to do) to your truck? Also, how many miles on the truck?

Bought it with 337000 miles and i now have 343k. Yes i am definitely going to do a "rebuild" thread, couple issues that have been tricky to figure out but its all coming together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Cuzin Eddie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed the BuiltRight dash bracket with some 67 Designs goodies. I have to admit I already love the setup and when I got it I was questionable. I have always used Pro Clip products but this is much much better in my opinion. 0CA1D48F-42FB-4E51-A04C-C0F0BA6A383E.jpegF385FDDC-25AD-45AB-8F7B-10DAB4F4853B.jpeg