What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Installed northlight labs door detent 3.0
Should've gotten those a long time ago4476ef30b02fc0def28498fc7c966e38.jpg

Yep those were one of my first mods. I had those in my previous F-150 too. If I recall the passenger side was a tad worse to do.

bigrig

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Boatecs installed and some new upper bling to get me by.

07a5e3b37de6dfa9c5f4679195c340b3.jpg

You abandoned the Rogue UCAs? Any reason for choosing the Icons over the Rogue? That setup looks sweet! Good job matching that Ruby Red paint!

I too, just got done installing a set of the Advanced Fiberglass Concepts flares and liners two weeks ago...

1_NH5ehHy_Va51u55AqoWMjFMMG5z5dYnZtE=w1171-h767-no.jpg

D

Deleted member 12951

You abandoned the Rogue UCAs? Any reason for choosing the Icons over the Rogue? That setup looks sweet! Good job matching that Ruby Red paint!

I too, just got done installing a set of the Advanced Fiberglass Concepts flares and liners two weeks ago...

I needed to take the Rogue’s off because of the powder coat coming off due to the abuse of off-roading and weather in the midwest with salt/chemicals on the road. Heims have never been replaced so that was due too. I didn’t want to go back to stock UCA to get that all done.

I got the ICON’s for the Delta Joint and able to protect the joint instead of being exposed. Plus I like that it’s adjustable while on the truck vs. having to take off. Figure with the aluminum billet, won’t have to worry about powdercoat issues where I am.

I purchased all new heims and uniball for the Rogue and plan on getting it cleaned up and re-powdercoated then put up for sale for someone. Was thinking of posting it as-is and then someone can choose their color instead of me doing the same Rogue gray for them.

J DAMAGE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sat after noon, put the Geiser springs to mid perch and installed the SPC HD camber kit, Just waiting on UPS to drop my new shoes, then alignment.

okieff218

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced the MFT Sync 2 with Sync 3. Everything works perfect, except the front camera, which I’ve never used. Never realized how bad sync 2 was until now. Feel like I have a new truck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SVT_Mayo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have the Gen 2 steering wheel paddle shifters fully functional through the clock spring on the Gen 1. Took a little more time then I wanted but I got there. A lot of trial and error a long with a lot of time invested (when I had the time).

I can tell you the mod isn’t exactly for the faint of heart. You will lose the dash control center functionality on the steering wheel (can still be used when needed), cruise control, and bluetooth/sync phone and voice commands. There is no way around losing these things. I took a lot of time trying to get it to work, it just won’t.

What You will have is audio and of course PADDLE SHIFTERS.

PM me for more info. I will also write a post.

D

Deleted member 17706

I have had the GJ Motorsports 3rd brake light on for two weeks. I love it! I chose the stop/turn/reverse with strobe pattern harness. It took TMX 4 hours for the install. The 3rd brake light works in sync with the tail lights and the turn signals (side mirrors and tail lights). In short, this is a very nice set up. It syncs so well with everything else on the vehicle, you would think it is OEM. Well worth the money.

I would highly recommend working with GJ Motorsports. Connor and Tom have been great to deal with. I got acquainted with Connor in July. In short, I am glad we came into contact.

As you can tell, I like red :)

@NE Ford

6423a504871549d8029c108696b8a156.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

reagle

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Replaced the MFT Sync 2 with Sync 3. Everything works perfect, except the front camera, which I’ve never used. Never realized how bad sync 2 was until now. Feel like I have a new truck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is this a software update? or replacing the head unit?