What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Agreed! Working on it

if you haven't driven one, once you drive it, you'll understand.

In all seriousness, the gt350 is one of the few recent american cars that draws a crowd when mixed in with exotics.

It is also one of the very few american cars that can put seconds on cars that are 2x, 3x, 4x the entry price.

It is certainly a smiles per gallon kind of car.

The interior leaves a bit to be desired, and once you start modifying the suspension and motor it gets louder and louder and far more "race car" than "street car", but you're not going to find a better corner carver for less money.

That and the voodoo lives up to ALL the hype, especially if you're the type that loves a pure, all motor, high revving track car.

svt_ivan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if you haven't driven one, once you drive it, you'll understand.

In all seriousness, the gt350 is one of the few recent american cars that draws a crowd when mixed in with exotics.

It is also one of the very few american cars that can put seconds on cars that are 2x, 3x, 4x the entry price.

It is certainly a smiles per gallon kind of car.

The interior leaves a bit to be desired, and once you start modifying the suspension and motor it gets louder and louder and far more "race car" than "street car", but you're not going to find a better corner carver for less money.

That and the voodoo lives up to ALL the hype, especially if you're the type that loves a pure, all motor, high revving track car.

Unfortunately haven’t had the chance to drive one, but that aside I am truly obsessed with that car. Hopefully I can have an ‘R’ in the garage in a couple of years!

aalonso

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was painted by a pinstripper!!

7a7b674bbed55c169b727dd04dca755b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: