What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheChopShopLLC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Show us an image of the header to exhaust pipe area connection. Dual pipes or y-pipe?

I will get a pic next time I am out there. As of now it's a y-pipe into a new Corsa Xtreme cat back. I'm calling today to see about getting a Kooks x-pipe and duals.

If I can get them, I'll have a new Corsa for sale. I called a place a few days ago about it, said they could get them for me.........but they never returned my call (talk about customer service). Hopefully I'll have better luck this time.

Fcfdw

Reaction score
I have a set of cooper STT Pros on my f250 325/50 r22 and they are pretty knobby. When new they were super quiet and smooth but now with 45k on em they're exhaustingly loud. The dealer put a fresh set of BFGs on my raptor before I bought it a couple of weeks ago, so luckily I'm not in the market for a while, but those Nittos look tough. :favorites13:

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I will get a pic next time I am out there. As of now it's a y-pipe into a new Corsa Xtreme cat back. I'm calling today to see about getting a Kooks x-pipe and duals.

If I can get them, I'll have a new Corsa for sale. I called a place a few days ago about it, said they could get them for me.........but they never returned my call (talk about customer service). Hopefully I'll have better luck this time.

We're a Kooks dealer so let us know if this is something we can help with.

D

Deleted member 12951

Since selling my Pedal Commander to the Safelite repair guy, I’ve been waiting impatiently for the replacement. You really missed it once its gone. Installed the new Bluetooth one, it is slightly larger. Josh with @Designs N Signs is going to need to remake those overlays for the new ones. Hint, hint.

0f1d6354b62810ce5b90d6facc8f91cb.jpg

a3ba3fdd35bf6c971f27c568ab2338f9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: