What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

M3toSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty much no one does, but if you want to use 30% alcohol, just mix up normal gas (10%) and e85 (85%) to get the right ratio.

I hate it. 100% gasoline when I can get it. Much better fuel mileage.

Closest gas station with anything more than e10 is an hour and an half away.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Funny enough. I have never used that towing tune.

Do you have some connections to the corn industries? You love pushing that E-30 LOL. Either way, I dont have E-30 anywhere near me.

Yes I'm a farmer. I do not like e-10 myself they use bad gas and make it 87. Or it would be higher then 87 if you can use at least e-15 or premium with 10% that's usaly at least 94

t_j

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Finished the wiring on the topper, the glass now locks and unlocks with the truck and gate (pop'n'lock), no more fussing for the key for the glass. Just need to run the wiring to the 3rd brake light to relocate it to the back of the topper.

D

Deleted member 12951

Finished up my bed rails and load out for the run to Black Rock Desert
471489f6a0386b2c59aa3b71db75eeed.jpg

Let us know how that holds, it looks somewhat sketchy. Are you holding that jack down with just ratchet tie straps? I would run a strap across the top of the back box and through both jug handles, just to be safe. Plastic is going to flex. Is this a high-speed run?

Doc Constantine

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let us know how that holds, it looks somewhat sketchy. Are you holding that jack down with just ratchet tie straps? I would run a strap across the top of the back box and through both jug handles, just to be safe. Plastic is going to flex. Is this a high-speed run?

ROC does know your limits, go at your own pace runs, so it could be a high-speed run.

I agree that more straps going over the top of things are probably in order. The track system is great, I have it, just make sure you account for the bouncing.