What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lets see them on!

I don't have a good night shot yet as I really haven't taken it out. Hopefully this weekend. I am extremely curious to see how much I get to the sides with this angle, it was one area I was seriously lacking as my 40" is a spot.

Attachments

• 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 136
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 164

cpetes

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I gotcha, either way look great, def like the flush inconspicuous location that accepts additional lights.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I don't have a good night shot yet as I really haven't taken it out. Hopefully this weekend. I am extremely curious to see how much I get to the sides with this angle, it was one area I was seriously lacking as my 40" is a spot.

dat bimmer doe :win:

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
That thing is crazy fast with a V6TT. First one we have owned and very satisfied with it. Like it much better than the Audi, Benz, Acura, etc.

uhhhhhhhh....... it's an I6TT :derp:

What year?

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Let me know the results. If it isn't quite covering all the bases, we can look at swapping out the lenses on the S2 Pros for better coverage. If that doesn't work, we can look at swapping out your hood mounts for a set of XL80s with driving/combo lenses.

Good luck!