What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jokerz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tune by??? JDM based on the previous to last post????

I tune my own stuff. From
My cobra to my lightning to my Harley now. More sophisticated stuff I leave in the hands of a expert. But standard stuff I do my own

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Finally finalized and approved the design for Ottraww to make me custom Star Wars rocker switch covers for my switch panel I mounted in the headliner. Can't wait for them to be done. I know I'm a dork so what. If anyone has this switch panel and is looking for new rocker covers they're be available soon. All except the **** You one. Couldn't think of a better job one to replace it lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 107

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Finally finalized and approved the design for Ottraww to make me custom Star Wars rocker switch covers for my switch panel I mounted in the headliner. Can't wait for them to be done. I know I'm a dork so what. If anyone has this switch panel and is looking for new rocker covers they're be available soon. All except the **** You one. Couldn't think of a better job one to replace it lol.
Going to see Star Wars tonight, any good?

602Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I received my mount for my Smittybilt CO2 tank today and hopefully will have time to mount it in the bed of my truck tomorrow. After checking out a few different options I finally decided to go with the Kidde 20lb Marine heavy duty mount. I figured for the $37 I paid if I didn't like it or it was crap it was no big deal. I was pretty happy when I opened it because this thing is really well built and heavy duty. The mount alone must weigh at least 10lbs. I like how the bottom platform has thick rubber on it and there are heavy duty rubber knobs on the back of the mount and the arm so that it won't do any damage to the tank. He's a few pics of the mount and I'll post up the finished product tomorrow.
6a3354f83df6a247f9656471b3ade1d5.jpg
34bfcd9692e1ee76669ec79028747700.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are you using a 20LB tank? Where are you mounting? I have a 20LB tank and need it mounted below the bed rail so my bak-Flip will close so I'm interested in seeing your setup.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Are you using a 20LB tank? Where are you mounting? I have a 20LB tank and need it mounted below the bed rail so my bak-Flip will close so I'm interested in seeing your setup.

I haven't seen it yet and it's killing me. I was waiting for all the crazy people to see it first so it wasn't as crowded lol. I'm thinking about going Saturday for the 10:30AM showing because I know most punk ass kids won't be up that early. I have a life size Storm Trooper and Darth Vader props in my man cave and told my wife I was thinking of wearing one of them to the movie to **** with her so now she won't go with me lol. In case you couldn't tell I'm a huge Star Wars fan(dork)

Going to see Star Wars tonight, any good?

I'm going to mount it on the side of my bed on a 45 degree angle to a cover will still be able to close. I'm going to try and get it done later on today and I'll post up some pics and how I did it.

jokerz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451492993.707851.jpg

Installed the cold air intake and went it testing.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451493019.893796.jpg

I know it just a test but I did the same test bolting on all the other mods and seen gains on them. I'm Just glad everything I did netted mpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk