What did everyone pay for theirs? Any suggestions for negotiating?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
B

Big_Tron

Reaction score
I may be deploying soon, not too sure to be honest. My name came up but hopefully not! I have my other car that i'm hoping to trade in/sell to the dealership and not deal with the hassle of selling myself but if they try to rip me off then that's kinda obvious. Are you in Germany right now? I bet that thing looks sick with the mountains/trees in the background of some of your pics!

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I will be in about 3 days. Wrapping up my latest adventure to desertland now. It's definately one of a kind over here.

SHAI HULUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This. Even if you speak with dealers that aren't on this list, call and say you're paying invoice for a Raptor special order. Eventually someone is going to do business with you.

This is exactly what I did: Went to my local dealership with the printed list of dealerships selling at or near invoice. Originally, they were talking a couple of G's over MSRP then worked down to MSRP. I laughed, then broke out the list and made their world a little bit smaller. In the end, I didn't get invoice, but got fairly close. :)

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I strongly suggest those of you on the fence get off and get moving, soon no one is going to get one for below MSRP and shortly its going to be how much your willing to pay over MSRP since there are no more...

dbcooper

Reaction score
Invoice pricing is out there

I have two orders at two dealers to have my truck built. Not much good news as to getting it built...so I found nearly the exact vehicle I want on cars.com for invoice price plus a $199 admin fee. It is 17 hours away from my location so a drive home/ship home cost is required. Apparently this particular truck was ordered and not delivered to customer due to some type of emergency/"situation". I had to jump on the deal because it would not have been there long and without the wait of a factory order it was too good to pass up. It was very easy and from first email to signed purchase order it was about 8 hours, done deal. No/very little haggle. The truck had one graphic option I didn't really want but couldn't get it comped so I can live with it. Order specifics: 2014 terrain SCREW, 801A, all graphics options, front&rear cameras, drop-in bed liner. That's it. 51,707 out the door. I'll pay tax/tag/title in my home state. You just have to spend the time looking for the dealers that sell at/near invoice. There are a handful but you may have to travel. I found my local dealers unwilling to come close to invoice price so travel to buy I will. It equates to $3.5-4.5K. Maybe more. BTW, cars.com had plenty of Raptors for sale. Some looked like they were listed at MSRP and some were way over priced (70-80K). I just did a search, refined with filters and then had the results list cheapest to most expensive. Also you may have some success just contacting invoice sellers and letting them know you could buy if someone wants to back out of their order. It all takes time. Good luck.

Mad Max

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$46,500 for my new '13 Crew I found on a dealer lot when I was visiting in North Carolina a couple months ago...I wasn't really in the market for white (wanted black), but they came down quite a bit and I couldn't say no to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.