What color Gen 3 do I get

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

frank frank

Reaction score
Guys I just got an allocation for a 2023 and a build date of January 8. I’m gettin a raptor R. I’m paralyzed by indecision on what color to get. Anyone have a great opinion on the matter? My wife hates avalanche and I’m leaning towards the silver or antimatter blue.

Any advice here?!

Corpsefed

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AMB but I may be a little biased. However, darker colors show way more nics and scratches. So...if you plan on doing any trails or going into the mud you will get scratches unless you wrap it.

That's been my experience anyway. I had two white trucks over the the last 20 years and I wanted basically anything that wasn't white. Been happy with AMB.

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
I agree, depending on usage color can matter. If you go dark then you need to protect it from scratches. I think silver looks awesome, pretty forgiving to care for. Too bad though.....I would have said avalanche. Good luck!

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Get the one you like best. Who cares what other people think? On the off chance that you care what I think, I'd get Avalanche if it's available. Hands down my favorite Raptor color ever. Wish it had been available when I bought mine.

tdelgaudio

Reaction score
I feel your pain. I must have looked at every choice a million times but opted for leadfoot Then had the fender extensions painted to match. follow your heart.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys I just got an allocation for a 2023 and a build date of January 8. I’m gettin a raptor R. I’m paralyzed by indecision on what color to get. Anyone have a great opinion on the matter? My wife hates avalanche and I’m leaning towards the silver or antimatter blue.

Any advice here?!
Go AMB!

Muldoon

Reaction score
I wish they offered Code Orange in the Raptor R. That’s the color I rock on my ‘22 and I’m in love with it! AMB or Avalanche also look really good too. First time in a long time that I feel a big manufacturer nailed it with the color schemes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free