What Color are you ordering ? Poll

Your Color of Choice

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That was right around what I was estimating.
I got a quote for full Xpel Stealth PPF wrap for $8,000 here in NJ, these guys do all high end vehicles so I expected it to be on the higher end. Waiting on a second quote that I believe will come in much lower.

RGB

Reaction score
I got a quote for full Xpel Stealth PPF wrap for $8,000 here in NJ, these guys do all high end vehicles so I expected it to be on the higher end. Waiting on a second quote that I believe will come in much lower.
Hey bud. Can you drop me the info on those two locations. Seeing how we are neighbors, I’d be looking for a place too in the same area. Thanks in advance!

Ragnar

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Decided to switch my color to LFG from ICS. Had silver on my last truck and the LFG really grew on me after waiting since June and still unscheduled. Looking forward to the color change.

*Edit*

Changed the color again SMH. Went with AMB for my final answer. I never knew choosing a color would be so difficult...real first world problems here. That's what happens when Ford gives me endless time to make changes. Product of being unscheduled since June 11th.

Last edited: