What bed cover is everybody running?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Floyd554

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope. I went on there chat and asked for a better price. They’ll give a military/LE discount and beat other prices you may have found.

Cotaco

Reaction score
Put my Bak Revolver X4S on today. I had to shim the sides a bit. Looks awesome with the matte vinyl top. It blends in with the truck perfectly. About as slim line as you can get. Hard to tell there’s even a cover on it from just a few feet away. Paid $929.99 from Bakflip.com.
shim between the tonneau rails and the top of the bedside or between the tonneau rails and the truckbed rails?

dirtlvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope. I went on there chat and asked for a better price. They’ll give a military/LE discount and beat other prices you may have found.
Thanks for this tip! I did the same thing just now via chat. They set the order up with the discount and sent me a link via chat to enter my cc info. He said they are built to order right now and it should be about 4 weeks. Which will likely still be be months before my truck arrives, but maybe not. Trying to stay positive after my '21 unscheduled clean experience.

And a big thank you to everyone that posted their experience & opinions on this thread and the other one titled "Best Tonneau Cover" Love these forums for product research.

CoolrainRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Put my Bak Revolver X4S on today. I had to shim the sides a bit. Looks awesome with the matte vinyl top. It blends in with the truck perfectly. About as slim line as you can get. Hard to tell there’s even a cover on it from just a few feet away. Paid $929.99 from Bakflip.com.
do you have a bed liner? what did you use for shims? I have X4s in my garage waiting for my truck to get back from getting Xpel Stealth....

Floyd554

Full Access Member
Reaction score
do you have a bed liner? what did you use for shims? I have X4s in my garage waiting for my truck to get back from getting Xpel Stealth....
No spray in bed liner. I installed a Bedrug Impact Liner. For shims I used composite door/window shims that can be purchased at any major hardware/lumber store. The shims need to be placed where you attach the clamps to the bed.