What bed cover is everybody running?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alohawaii

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I ordered the X4S recently. Fits my lifestyle the most. Have had their product on my old trucks & was extremely satisfied. The new upgrades they’ve made makes it that much more better.

BIZZnice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Retrax Pro MX as well. Had one on my Gen 2 and it served me well. I like how you can lock it in any position. Definitely not 100% water tight... I'd rate it about 90% water tight.
I have this as well, I love it but would agree on the water tight, I just added some JB weld silicone sealant around the cannister connections. the tailgate step leaks a tiny bit for me so I tried some additional weather stripping there to see if that will help. Haven't had a big storm yet to report my finding

Mazzdog

Reaction score
Opening and Closing?? Both work just fine or do you have to raise the DB and then close it? I go through customs coming back from baja and they want you to stay in the vehicle but I want to be able to open and close it myself or else they slam it themselves if you let them.
Yes sir. Opening and closing. With button in cab. By hand. Or remote. Gen 3 Raptor. 2021.