What beam pattern for A Pillar lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I thought Adam just stocked the XL80s with spot lenses. that’s where i got mine. As for the bumper... What did Sarah Palin say?

“Drill baby, drill !”

:)

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, they swap them for you.
As for drilling, hmm, not sure I want to do that. Maybe crazy glue? Bungee? Thick rubber band? ABC gum?

SCSVT

Reaction score
I just installed a set of Diode Dynamics 3” sports in the front bumper openings, and am SUPER happy with them for a few reasons:

1: Lateral spread of the beam. I have them aimed outwards about 20 degrees and they illuminate almost 90 degrees laterally to the left and right. It’s a perfect setup for hairpins and the like, even if You care to set the truck up into a pendulum turn. OP, this might be what you’re after with lateral spread while avoiding the washout up on the hood?

2: Superb SAE cutoff pattern. The light all stays low and this is what you want for dusty conditions. You can also run with your low beams and not blind anyone. Haven’t been flashed once.

3: 6000k white light when on, with an amber DRL that looks great with a Raptors light signature.

Next will be spots on the A pillars

81986D54-DE9C-4567-956D-56C7CE5F4EE6.jpeg

Dr_Chooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I added S1 lasers on the side of the XL80’s.

Because there’s nothing more cool than a Raptor with frikkin LASERS.
Not A-Pillars, but I just retrofitted a set of laser assist projectors. I'll get some pictures up when I get off and get the gremlins worked out of my halos. I do feel friken cool driving a Raptor with Frikin laser beams.