GEN 2 What are your favorite interior mods?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JAndreF321

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Traffic22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just got my cup holder designs from Esty. I took a picture of the raptor logo on the sync screen and sent that to the designer to recreate.

I think this is the best looking one there is for the Raptor personally. I'm sure some of you will agree!

And since I have a 17, mine changes colors whenever I desire:D

View attachment 139642

Thanks for the tip. Like these very much, ordered. (And I like your revision to his base design, asked him to copy yours.) :)

Traffic22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rear seat release kit for the driver's side rear seat. Super easy to install and allows for easy access to the amplifier and subwoofer while giving you some behind-the-seat storage space for long items.

I ordered this one on Amazon.
I’ve got to stop reading this thread, this is the 3rd item I’ve ordered. You guys are draining my wallet $50 at a time. (At least this was only $15)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I’ve got to stop reading this thread, this is the 3rd item I’ve ordered. You guys are draining my wallet $50 at a time. (At least this was only $15)

So, what I hear you saying is that we’re not offering much by way of suggesting mods.

Check out the audio forum / under 500 dollar thread. Lots of audio improvement ideas therein. You can achieve great things for about $2.0k - $2.8k

Lighting forum will also assist you in spending $hit tons more money achieving better visibility.

The 80/20 Toolbox

I feel like this is a good start :happy160:

Traffic22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, what I hear you saying is that we’re not offering much by way of suggesting mods.

Check out the audio forum / under 500 dollar thread. Lots of audio improvement ideas therein. You can achieve great things for about $2.0k - $2.8k

Lighting forum will also assist you in spending $hit tons more money achieving better visibility.

The 80/20 Toolbox

I feel like this is a good start :happy160:
Yes, already dropped 7 on a set of Rigid fogs. Wired up, UPS is delivering the lights and brackets today. The “hidden” cost of Raptor ownership. You guys are the worst. Lol [emoji38]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DMays

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I didn't know about Rappy Graphices or the upfitter switch decals until I looked at this thread. I just ordered my switch decals. Can't wait to show you guys what I did.. haha..

Meanwhile, my contribution. For the moment, the 67 Designs phone and GoPro mounts are my favorite mods. I'm looking at mounting solutions for my knife and firearm.

49382323417_d9dbc2dcb5_b.jpg

I added a magnetic gun mount on the center console down on the pocket storage area. Holds a gun solid for sure under bumpy conditions. Largest gun I own is a Glock 17 with a rmr and it doesn’t budge. Just my input.