What are your 12 month plans?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Troutrad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Decided I’m done with Mods for a while. Time to quit babying it (cuz she was new, blah blah blah) and opening her up more often. Debating getting studded tires for the winter season or just using my Old Tundra (which has a set of studs) on those ice-y days.

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Definitely!!! Used to go to Baja 3x a year for the races, need to go back again. Buddy owns an off road baja tour company so I'd like to link up with him and get more familiar with baja.

What's the name? Good feedback, and guides? I'm keeping my options open. 3 that come to mind are EXO, Dirt Days, and Texas Raptor Runs.

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You think throwing a supercharger on the 5.0 holds up better than the 6.2?

I know a guy that has a supercharged 6.2...its almost too much to daily drive...
Well if I was dreaming I’d drop in the new 7.3. But the goal is more to build a v8 gen2 and it’s more cost effective to go with the 5.0.

Trust me the Whipple 2.9l has been sitting in my shopping cart for some time lol if I was keeping this gen1 I would probably finically hot buy this year.