What are you listening to?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Stanstyle Country Rap OR Hick Hop in music terms is fairly new. been around 10 -12 years witch is young for a new category truly "new" music there is a ton of it out there slowly growing in popularity. They have been shunned by big woke music for a while. don't know if you will ever see the category at the Grammies.LOL they are truly the only genre that represents nonunion/nonwoke Music. A lot of them are from Nashville and surrounding areas almost all of recording is done in Berry Hill (Nashville) lots of little recording studios there. This is truly NEW MUSIC. Come on board.... There is plenty of room for new guys. You will find good stuff from.
Big SMO, Colt Ford.The Lacs, Moonshine Bandits, Hard Target, Lenny Cooper, Charlie Farley, Katie Noel, Upchurch, Redneck Souljers, Demon Jones, Bubba Sparxxx, Sarah Ross, Crucifix, FJ Outlaw, Just a few.
Get on Spotify and start searching!!!!!!

Last edited:

ColoradoBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Stanstyle Country Rap OR Hick Hop in music terms is fairly new. been around 10 -12 years witch is young for a new category truly "new" music there is a ton of it out there slowly growing in popularity. They have been shunned by big woke music for a while. don't know if you will ever see the category at the Grammies.LOL they are truly the only genre that represents nonunion/nonwoke Music. A lot of them are from Nashville and surrounding areas almost all of recording is done in Berry Hill (Nashville) lots of little recording studios there. This is truly NEW MUSIC. Come on board.... There is plenty of room for new guys. You will find good stuff from.
Big SMO, Colt Ford.The Lacs, Moonshine Bandits, Hard Target, Lenny Cooper, Charlie Farley, Katie Noel, Upchurch, Redneck Souljers, Demon Jones, Bubba Sparxxx, Sarah Ross, Crucifix, FJ Outlaw, Just a few.
Get on Spotify and start searching!!!!!!
LOL not Katie Noel! But I'd add Adam Calhoun and Jelly Roll to that list. Also Colter Wall and Benjamin Rogers isn't Hick Hop, but still good. Willi Carlisle, Uncle Lucius, & Sturgill Simpson are also good.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was trying to keep the list somewhat short.lol Katie Noel Diesel gang is awesome!!!!! hits hard. I can save you some work my play list is public. Tgide on Spotify if you know how to find people. I don't.

Keith88

FRF Addict
Reaction score
His 1st album was so good. The 2 songs he’s released so far are amazing. I know his Dad would be proud.

Attachments

• IMG_4816.png
    IMG_4816.png
    401.2 KB · Views: 4