What are you all using to clean the leather and fabric textured plastic stuff inside?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorAddict1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, everyone. I have a new pup that rides in the back and he is a drooler. There are drool marks all over the door, window and floor. I have a cover on the seat.
Aussies are awesome dogs! My brother-in-law has three of them. I've used Griots and Adams and both seem to be great products.

btkeenan

Reaction score
I use colourlock mild to clean the seats and leather shield to protect them. I usually do it every 3 months depending on use. Luckily the vinyl wrap on the plastic trim protects everything but I use adams interior detailer for that.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks, everyone. I have a new pup that rides in the back and he is a drooler. There are drool marks all over the door, window and floor. I have a cover on the seat.
IMG_0511.jpeg
Looks like we have similar tastes. I have some Adam's interior stuff I haven't used yet, but it hasn't been warm enough yet for me to try. We'll see how it goes

RaptorFan1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
303 makes a pretty good interior cleaner and a really good protectant spray. Been very happy with the results so far and the stuff works on almost any surface.