What Are The Best Deals on a 2018 Raptor Right Now??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
WillieFlo

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look at the markup on those trucks!!!
Yes, I did; they had mine at $10,000 above MSRP with $12,500 Dealer Discount.

On my aftermarket upgrades, Merles meet or beat all the pricing on the products I pulled off the vendor/manufacturer websites. When combined with the $2,500 off the actual FoMoCo sticker price, the base sales price was about $2,750 under MSRP on products/truck alone before ADP fee of $399.

Install labor from Merles Automotive was also very competitive. They matched the install durations I quoted to the hour and matched the labor rate as well. Only 1 dealership in TX was able to come even close to them, which was Philpott Ford in Nederland, TX. They were $1,000 off FoMoCo sticker price and Lumberton Off-Road, who they use for aftermarket installs, was very competitive in their pricing as well.

Big shout out to Brycen Williams at Seth Wadley Ford, and to Adam Carter at Philpott Ford for working with me on pricing of their trucks and my very detailed spec's on the aftermarket install.
Both were very helpful and no pressure kind of salesmen.....In fact I put WAAAY more pressure on them to get me numbers and correct minor details before I made my decision. THANKS!!

Simplejack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
and dents unless they fixed them which may show up when u trade it in later down the road on carfax and you get less than what you should. $2600 for hailed on truck I think you are settling. If they didnt fix it I would definantly not buy it. aluminum body trucks not cheap to get hail dents out.

docskeet1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the same issue (beadlocks) with mine. On the 2018’s the beadlocks added about $1,200 to the sticker. You can buy really nice after after market wheels for that price. Right now my front runners are the VR602’s, which are on sale this week. I’m still trying to decide.

HOLESHOT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used Ashland Ford really nice people and they deliver on what they say! 2019 Ford Raptor $3300 below Msrp. They went lower than the other local ford dealer. I sat down with them on Nov 11th.
They put the order right in, it was pulled right away, I all ready have a build date Dec 17 2018!

docskeet1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used Ashland Ford really nice people and they deliver on what they say! 2019 Ford Raptor $3300 below Msrp. They went lower than the other local ford dealer. I sat down with them on Nov 11th.
They put the order right in, it was pulled right away, I all ready have a build date Dec 17 2018!
That sounds like a great deal, congratulations.