What Are The Best Deals on a 2018 Raptor Right Now??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wfo

FRF Addict
Reaction score
86B8BC33-E5F4-4568-AB02-514F991CC033.jpeg I just traded my 14 in on a 18 yesterday in upstate ny. I paid 200 over invoice. The truck had a couple things I wouldn’t have got if I ordered, the twin panel sunroof and the stickers. The only options it doesn’t have are beadlocks and spray in bed liner. They gave me 36k for the 14 with 61k on odometer. It had Svc baja bumpers, rpg tie rods with shot heims, stainless works exhaust, and afe cai. It also needed brakes and the salt from the upstate winters was starting to show its ugly head.

Onemoosehorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rango,
I got my Raptor exactly the way I was looking for the base vehicle from Ford for $2,500 below MSRP with Seth Wadley Ford in Pauls Valley, OK. On top of that, I gave them a healthy list of aftermarket mods(about $11,000) I wanted to have done as well and they had Merles Automotive in Oklahoma City price it for me(Trey helped me out). I gave them pricing I had pulled from the Manufacturers websites online, and they met or beat all the prices and even
had very reasonable labor fees. Pleasantly surprised with the experience so far. I have to wait a
couple weeks for them to finish it all, but I'm sure it will be worth it. Kinda nice that I'll have 5.5 hours to get familiar with my new ride on the way home from picking it up......

By the way, they have some killer trucks there, already built as well. They even have some Shelby Baja Raptors, and a Shelby Super Snake......
Here's the link to their Raptors.... https://sethwadleyford.com/sale/ford-f150-raptor-pauls-valley-ok

Just do a little homework and there are plenty of dealerships that will deal on these trucks right now, and there are plenty of 2018 Raptors on lots still to choose from, so you should be able to find something that suits you. Good luck!

Look at the markup on those trucks!!!

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Probably buying one Monday for $64,891. MSRP of $70,410 invoice of 65,532

Still torn between ordering a 19 though

You won't regret it. I have looked through forums about fox live shocks and seen plenty video reviews. It won't show any real life improvement.
Buy 19 if you plan to go off Road and jump a lot, else get 18. I can't wait to see people try to justify the life shock for daily commute.

Rock7256

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Plenty of good deals to be had on 18s. I said this would happen around this time last year on this forum and some were skeptical. Ford built way more 18s then people thought. Now dealers kinda of holding the bag with these with 19s on the horizon

Agalex

Reaction score
Stopped by a dealer in Orange county, California yesterday. They still have a lot of 18s in stock. Asked them about pricing and he said MSRP, maybe 1k off on black or white colors. I didn't put any pressure on him and I got a sense that those prices are negotiable.

My problem is : I plan to buy one, but not until March or April of next year. I don't think any dealers will have 18s by then and the 19s will have ADMs. Maybe I'll have to pull the trigger by December or January...

mamula

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stopped by a dealer in Orange county, California yesterday. They still have a lot of 18s in stock. Asked them about pricing and he said MSRP, maybe 1k off on black or white colors. I didn't put any pressure on him and I got a sense that those prices are negotiable.

My problem is : I plan to buy one, but not until March or April of next year. I don't think any dealers will have 18s by then and the 19s will have ADMs. Maybe I'll have to pull the trigger by December or January...

This is a secret.
End of the month and end of the year is the best.
Those suckers will do anything to sell at this time of the year and month.

jared_w

Reaction score
I'm sitting on a 2018 for $1,100. UNDER invoice. Have to decide on color, I was set on a Lead foot, but this is Ruby Red and its really growing on me. Its sticker at 73k, and per the stock number at the dealership it's been on the lot for 6+ months. so its around 6,500 off sticker. This is the cheapest one I've come across...

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Capture.JPG
As a side note, this photo should be posted anytime someone says they favor the Gen 1 looks over the Gen 2. I think I just felt something move, down there.