What Are The Best Deals on a 2018 Raptor Right Now??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Still are dealers in CA near where I live with $5k to $7.5 ADM on their Raptors and then make you feel as though they're doing you a great favor by quoting that price.
If you're looking for a Raptor stay away from CA.
Maybe they'll "discount" to MSRP after the 1st of the year!

Glad I went to Kansas City, MO and bought mine $2k under. Had a wonderful time driving back and stopping to visit my daughter and grandchildren in Denver. Eastern Kansas is really beautiful!

OP
OP
WillieFlo

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good lord! These dealers are crooks. Thank God we don't have such dealers here in GA and AL.
For $10K ADM. Might as well buy a maxed out 2019 raptor with Recaro seats and all the bells and whistles. You will only pay extra $4k at most over comparable 2018 build.

Crazy, but I'm having to go outside of TX just to get $2,500 off MSRP on an '18.

All dealers in TX told me they will be going back up to $10k above MSRP on 2019's on lot and for special orders. What allows
them to do that are the IDIOTS that are willing to pay it and keep the trend going!!! They screw it up for everyone........I'll bet
if noone paid above MSRP and they started stacking up on the lots, these jokers would come down off their high horse.

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crazy, but I'm having to go outside of TX just to get $2,500 off MSRP on an '18.

All dealers in TX told me they will be going back up to $10k above MSRP on 2019's on lot and for special orders. What allows
them to do that are the IDIOTS that are willing to pay it and keep the trend going!!! They screw it up for everyone........I'll bet
if noone paid above MSRP and they started stacking up on the lots, these jokers would come down off their high horse.

Its called FREE ENTERPRISE. You don't have to pay it if you don't want to. That's what makes this a GREAT COUNTRY. I really don't see why so many get their ******* in a bunch because of it. No offense intended but it really is a little silly to call people idiots for paying a premium for something they want and can afford it.

Sam

SD1290

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealers are doing that in the Pacific Northwest, hard to get them off MSRP, some still with ADMs. On the bright side it does help resale value once you get one I suppose

Rango

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the GREAT leads gents!! Mamula, you rule for posting those links!

I now have 5 dealers here in Houston competing and blowing up my phone, email, and text!!
Let the games begin...........I found numerous Shadow Black 18's similar to how I want on the lots already. Some of these guys still won't budge on MSRP....kind of ridiculous.

Let me know where they end up on price. Might be adding a second Raptor to the fleet for my wife.
Quick tip - DON'T let your wife drive your Raptor while you're on travel... Unless you want TWO Raptors! She was going to buy an Explorer but I got the green light for a second RAPTOR - IF and it's a big IF I get get it well BELOW sticker.

Speeddeacon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up my 18 Raptor at the end of October for a little over $3000 off MSRP. It was at a small Ford dealer near our vacation spot. They only get 4 allotments per year and this was their last 2018. It was built in late August and had been on their lot for a little under a month. They had a 2019 due on Nov. 4 that was less equipped and not my first color choice that i could have gotten at MSRP. They threw their offer out right at the beginning and I countered at 6k off but they declined. Being from out of town I thought they might be pretty aggressive but they knew what they wanted out of the truck and let me walk. A few days later I decided to go ahead and take it. Probably should have just waited for a 19 because it had some options I didn't want like sunroof and graphics which would have made the price about the same and I could have gotten the Recaros, but have no regrets really.

Simplejack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got mine around invoice few months ago. If your in texas try autonation ford fort worth that's where I got mine

OP
OP
WillieFlo

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Its called FREE ENTERPRISE. You don't have to pay it if you don't want to. That's what makes this a GREAT COUNTRY. I really don't see why so many get their ******* in a bunch because of it. No offense intended but it really is a little silly to call people idiots for paying a premium for something they want and can afford it.

Sam

I can afford to pay it, but I'm smart enough not to.......that's how I can afford to pay it without going into debt.........but yes, I agree that the free enterprise system does make this a great country.

OP
OP
WillieFlo

WillieFlo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let me know where they end up on price. Might be adding a second Raptor to the fleet for my wife.
Quick tip - DON'T let your wife drive your Raptor while you're on travel... Unless you want TWO Raptors! She was going to buy an Explorer but I got the green light for a second RAPTOR - IF and it's a big IF I get get it well BELOW sticker.

Rango,
I got my Raptor exactly the way I was looking for the base vehicle from Ford for $2,500 below MSRP with Seth Wadley Ford in Pauls Valley, OK. On top of that, I gave them a healthy list of aftermarket mods(about $11,000) I wanted to have done as well and they had Merles Automotive in Oklahoma City price it for me(Trey helped me out). I gave them pricing I had pulled from the Manufacturers websites online, and they met or beat all the prices and even
had very reasonable labor fees. Pleasantly surprised with the experience so far. I have to wait a
couple weeks for them to finish it all, but I'm sure it will be worth it. Kinda nice that I'll have 5.5 hours to get familiar with my new ride on the way home from picking it up......

By the way, they have some killer trucks there, already built as well. They even have some Shelby Baja Raptors, and a Shelby Super Snake......
Here's the link to their Raptors.... https://sethwadleyford.com/sale/ford-f150-raptor-pauls-valley-ok

Just do a little homework and there are plenty of dealerships that will deal on these trucks right now, and there are plenty of 2018 Raptors on lots still to choose from, so you should be able to find something that suits you. Good luck!